Senior Software Engineer - Frontend (f/m/d)
We founded Valsight in 2015 to give companies more certainty in a dynamic and complex business environment. With our agile planning software management/companies are able to make the right decisions for the future and to react flexibly and quickly to new insights.
Well-known companies such as Siemens, Mercedes-Benz, Linde, AIDA Cruises and Thalia already use our SaaS solution and have thus been able to optimise their controlling and increase the efficiency of their planning processes.
About the role:
In order to further establish Valsight as the leading planning solution, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Frontend (f/ m/ d), who enjoys working with our product and wants to get started in a young and dynamic team.
- Work in a growing development team, developing new products and features
- Create pull requests with high-quality code & test coverage
- Review your colleague's code and provide valuable feedback in their pull requests
- Adhere to our team’s development practices and agile process (and influence these through regular retrospectives)
- Proudly present the work of the development team in Sprint demos
- Work with our product management to implement product requirements
- Experience with the React framework or similar frameworks
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, the DOM and browser APIs
- You know how to get the last bit of performance out of an app using Chrome DevTools
- Experience with version control-based development workflows (we use git flow & pull requests)
- An appreciation of functional programming concepts
- A self-driven hands-on mentality and proactive collaboration with team members to constantly improve the product
- Fluency in English
- As an important part of our development team, you will be instrumental in continuing our growth story
- You have a demanding and challenging position, which gives you the freedom to implement your own ideas and allows you to constantly develop yourself
- Thanks to home office options and flexible working hours, this job adapts well to your life
- A competitive salary and your workstation of choice
- Individual career development, job opportunities and mentoring are among the important pillars of a successful career with us
- Our highly motivated team, with a strong team spirit, great working atmosphere, a good work-life balance and regular team events, will support you on your way with us
Do you want to shape and define an enterprise-level product?
Then Valsight is the right place for you. Apply now with your comprehensive application.
If you have any questions, Inga is always available at email@example.com.